Senior Net Developer, C#, Angular
Our client a global software house is now forming a project team of .Net Developers to craft the next generation of MI systems. The role lends itself to a Full Stack .Net Developer who is interested in using the latest development frameworks and cloud technologies including Angular 1+ based web applications featuring an Asp.Net core backend build.
What the Senior .Net will be doing
We are putting together a small agile team to re-work a legacy MI system. There will be a focus on front end development including refactoring in html5.
- You'll be joining a small agile team
- You'll be solving problems around systems design and development - in a collaborative very interactive way
- You'll be working with modern software engineering methodologies, TDD, CI/CD
- Coding - above all you'll be re-developing a complex windows based system using html5, Angular and C#
Key Skills Required
The role will suit a Senior Level .Net Developer who has some experience in digital transformation projects, and who has a minimum of one years' commercial Angular experience
- Skills in micro service based architecture / SOA, TypeScript would be perfect
- Experience enhancing rich internet applications, refactoring and rebuilding complex systems
- A strong understanding of OO programming principles
- Enjoy TDD and agile ways of working
In return, you'll be working with a top flight team of highly professional engineers developing pioneering technologies. Working in a small team environment you'll have input into the systems design and all aspects of the project, seeking a really fast build you'll be hitting the code quickly and adding value at every stage.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75992685