Software Test Engineer
The Company/ position
This world leading manufacturing and printing services company is now seeking a Software Tester to provide software testing expertise and software testing documentation for all supported sorftware systems.
Software testing and documentation within the company. The main areas of responsibilities for this post are:
- Responsibility for: software testing, regression testing, test plans and scripts, user manuals and user training.
- Software supported: Company developed data processing software e.g.: PC-I (Production Control system), Sales Order Manager, Online portlets and interface applications, various file manipulation software and scripts, and all supporting applications to main systems .
- Third party software -local implementation
3 years software testing experience in:
•Testing of software in a QA/QC environment as well as pre-production and production environments
•Working in an Agile environment
•Hands on experience of SCRUM
•Testing in a multi-platform environment – both Windows and Web based applications
•Knowledge of working in banking sectors and print industry
•Knowledge of automated test tools.
Education and qualification
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science
- Professional competence in a similar position
- High level of knowledge in various industries including engineering, data communication or IT
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76419974