Paraplanner/Financial Services Administrator
Location: North Somerset, commutable from Bristol and Bath
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Ambridge Harris are currently supporting an established yet dynamic firm of Chartered Financial Planners expand their admin team. The firm are based in North Somerset and have over £140million of assets under management.
As the firm continues to expand, they are looking for an experienced Financial Services Administrator/Paraplanner to join their friendly team in order to provide support to the Advisers.
All clients come by way of recommendation, and this makes it a particularly rewarding place to work.
The responsibilities of the role include:
* Providing technical and administrative support to the Advisers
* Preparing client valuations and sourcing fund and investment information
* Compilation of recommendation paperwork, including writing suitability reports
* Preparation of relevant documents ahead of Client meetings
* Maintaining client and research records in line with procedures and compliance
* Submitting new business via online systems where necessary
* Undertaking product research
* Liaising with clients, providers and professional connections by telephone and in writing
You must be able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of investments and pensions, ideally evidenced by diploma-level qualifications (or progression towards), and have experience of Intelligent Office (or similar back office system), O&M or Selectapension and provider systems generally.
A high standard of written English, sound numerical skills and a keen eye for detail are essential.
Ongoing training will be given as needed and full support with industry qualifications is offered and actively encouraged.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team with a growing client base. In return for your skills and experience, you can expect a generous salary reflecting your experience with bonuses, non-contributory pension scheme, group life cover, PHI and 25 days holiday per year.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref - 22019
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76275034