Digital Marketing Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join one of the most luxurious manufacturing and production organisations in the UK as their premises on the South side of Glasgow.
My client have been around for over 45 years and remain one of the few independently owned businesses in this industry. They are experience further growth and require a digital expert to assist in taking their marketing strategy to the next level.
The Digital Marketing Manager will;
- Create engaging social media, website, partner content, with a view to maximising data capture whenever possible.
- Own digital content production; using external agency or internal resource to create assets for on-page design.
- Close the evaluation loop on all digital marketing activity, developing a robust reporting dashboard to share key campaign insight and inform future decision making.
- Work with partners to amplify the return of shared asset use across different platforms.
- Optimise SEO
- Apply experience and insight to utilise the most appropriate channel when targeting new customer acquisition.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have;
- at least 3 years experience within a digital marketing role.
- Be an SEO & PPC expert
- Skilled in using design packages including photoshop and illustrator
- have a good analytical approach and the ability to report.
- Experience from within a luxury sector or strong passion for music.
The successful candidate will earn a salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 dependant on experience. Plus excellent benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76187817