Senior IT Audit Manager
Based in London, the Senior IT Audit Manager will be contribute to the growth of this high profile audit group while ensuring that a robust risk framework is implemented and maintained.
My client is a leading global Fin-tech firm based in London. The role of Senior Audit Manager sits within their high profile, well regarded audit group enabling you to affect real change and growth within the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing day to day strong leadership to this growing team
- Developing and executing the group audit plan effectively
- Communicating audit findings clearly and concisely to the business and resolving all issues arising out of audit projects
- Building strong effective working relationships with the business and the wider global audit team
To be considered you must:
- have a deep understanding of IT Internal Audit gained within a large corporate environment
- demonstrate the ability to manage teams effectively
- a strong understanding of IT from both an applications and infrastructure perspective
- the ability to integrate complex IT information
- be educated to degree level in a relevant degree - Computer Science, Management Information, Engineering Science, Mathematics and Computer Science, Mathematics etc
- have either CISA, CISSP or an equivalent professional qualification
- have exceptional communication skills
Excellent career progression within a global successful organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76656206