Senior ABAP Developer
We are currently partnering with a global I.T consultancy that have just won a large SAP implementation project and are currently looking for SAP ABAP contractors to work on a 6-month project in London.
- Minimum 8 years as SAP ABAP / BASIS Consultant and minimum of 3 years of in-depth experience implementing SAP ILM Archiving
- Expertise in SAP ILM, data archiving processes and configuration along with deep cross functional expertise.
- Expert knowledge of Audit area creation, various business objects, archiving objects, ILM configuration (ILM objects, Object category, policy category, rule definition etc.) and legal case management.
- Must have acted as a principal liaison/PoC to the functional and technical resources assigned to data archiving deliverables.
- Must have involved in creating functional design document, solution configuration, creating and executing test scripts and technical development coordination of the overall ILM solutions
- Experience on third party archiving tools like OpenText, OnDemand, TDM, Documentum, and PBS
- Knowledge of Best practices and previous experience in supporting archiving projects
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76663133