Daily Primary Teachers required in London Great pay- £150
Supply Teaching in East London!
Veritas are always looking for excellent Teachers, Teaching assistants and Nursery nurses to fill hundreds of daily and long term positions.
Right now we are in urgent need to add to our pool of supply staff for the Ealing area.
Supply teachers and support staff are vital parts of a schools running effectively as well as a great way for Headteachers to meet potential long-term or permanent members of staff. Supply Teaching with Veritas can offer excellent benefits:
- Experienced gained in different schools Opportunities to build links with individual schools to gain regular work or long-term positions
- Support with Continuing Professional Development with free training courses
- Interview & lesson planning support
- Ability to be flexible to incorporate other careers/studies etc
- Excellent rates of pay & tax benefits via umbrella payroll companies
- Agency Worker Regulations support ensuring even on supply
How it works:
- You will be called for work first thing in the morning; you can expect a call after 7am
- You can be booked for day to day cover or long term
- In most cases you are provided with lessons plans and guidance
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate
If you are a primary teacher looking for flexible daily supply work, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0203 026 6150!
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Veritas are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76183199