Store Manager - Oxford
360 Resourcing are a team of industry specialists, focused on connecting outstanding talent with leading brands.
We are recruiting for an exceptional Store Manager for a premium lifestyle brand to be based in their Oxford store.
- Minimum of 2 years Management experience from a premium fashion/lifestyle retail environment
- Experience managing turnovers of £1m+ and at least 8 staff
- Working to a fast pace whilst maintaining exceptional customer service standards
- A true passion for selling and driving sales from the team
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate and drive KPIs such as conversion, units per transaction (UPT) and average transaction value (ATV).
- The ability to act as a real Brand Ambassador and lead by example in terms of appearance and product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, building excellent relationships internally
- Good understanding of detailed store process and procedures
- Great coaching and mentoring skills, driving performance from the team
- Base salary of £25-27k depending on experience
- High competitive management bonus structure
- Great company benefits including pension and staff discount
- Ongoing training and development
- The opportunity to work to be part of a leading menswear brand
If this position is of interest, please apply now with your updated CV for an immediate interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76033216