Marketing Systems Manager
Our client, a global publishing company, based near Oxford, are currently hiring for a Marketing Systems Manager to join their dynamic Marketing team.
This role will drive up the effectiveness of our marketing across digital channels - through championing best practice in e-mail marketing and digital marketing, as well as coordinate analysis and testing of email/automated marketing and other multi-channel marketing tools.
- Act as a key representative of the business on in-house projects, on user groups and with external suppliers to ensure our email and automated marketing systems meet the needs of our organisation
- Support the wider Marketing departments with the creation and execution of email/automated marketing campaigns for both B2B and B2C channels based on customer journeys, managing pilots and tests and carrying out analysis to inform best practice.
- Perform analysis and insight into key metrics, and provide recommendations for improving lead and acquisition programs using Pardot
- Drive continuous improvement to processes, systems and templates that team members and the wider department use for data management, email and automated marketing.
- Keep up-to-date with Data Protection laws and industry best practice, trends and standards around email and automated marketing and ensure key information is shared appropriately.
- Assist with recruitment, performance manage, mentor and coach designated team members to deliver to quality standards and agreed schedules and to promote good levels of employee engagement.
- Work with peers within the Management team for Marketing to deliver on annual objectives for the department.
- Provide system reports on campaign metrics and make recommendations to marketing on effectiveness based on data analysis and testing.
- Stay aware of new and current marketing technology offerings that can support marketing strategies, including Predictive Intelligence, Journey Builder, and other Marketing Cloud products.
- Train current and new staff on ESP functionality and capability, as well as other marketing cloud and Pardot features.
- Creating internal communications around promotional tactics and best practices that marketing teams and members can leverage in implementing their strategy.
- Line management responsibility for team members working in this area
- A proven record in email/automated marketing at management level
- Experience of working with email/automated marketing service providers
- Used to delivering projects to schedule and achieving desired results, in liaison with the wider business
- Good understanding of relevant legislation and industry best practice
- Management experience
- Experience using Pardot and/or Marketing Cloud - certification is a plus
- A strategic thinker, able to translate the needs of the department and deliver the required outcomes through email and automated marketing.
- Excellent problem-solving, project management and implementation skills
- Able to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally, with both expert staff and non-expert colleagues
- Ability to motivate staff to deliver to schedule and quality standards
- Used to working within a compliance framework
- A critical and creative thinker, who seeks opportunities to deliver improvements
This is a 9 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Our client offers flexible working hours, 35 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76313773