Are you an experienced Administrators in the Avonmouth / North Bristol Area ? or Do you have transport that enables you to work in this area?
If you have worked for an Engineering firm or similar in an Admin support role then I want to hear from you now!
You will need to demonstrate you are a logical, organised and highly motivated person, who will provide the day to day administration for the engineering workshop and produce reports as required.
You will be required to:
- Ensure information and support is provided to the Operations business when required.
- Produce monthly job invoicing reports.
- Assist in the critical spares stock control - management of systems.
- Carry out day to day administration of various work management systems.
- Authorise monthly spends with framework suppliers and raise purchase orders.
- Play a key role in the implementation and operation of the new EMIR system.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Good IT knowledge, be PC and systems literate, especially MS Word, Excel and Access, and be familiar with corporate IT systems including Intranet, Scope X, WAM, Agresso and EMIR.
- An electrical, mechanical or engineering background, would be an advantage.
- The ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to plan and prioritise own workload.
- An enthusiastic, flexible approach and a willingness to take on new challenges.
If this sounds like you Apply Now !
Call Ian Davies, Executive Consultant on 0117 3169555 or e-mail
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76658525