£40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus Package
Axon Resourcing is working with one of the UK’s leading businesses in order to source a Tax Accountant / Tax Advisor. The business are one of the most recognised brands in their market place, they are growing through acquisition and taking market share from their competitors.
Working closely with the Head of Tax this role will assist in the tax compliance and planning requirements of the group. Key responsibilities to include:
- Preparation, submission and agreement of corporation tax computations, partnership return and a foreign landlord return. Ensuring all relevant claims and elections are submitted on time
- Calculations of UK tax payments on account
- Analysis of all UK Capital expenditure for tax purposes on a monthly basis
- Preparation of the transfer pricing master file and maintenance of the pan-European transfer pricing agreements/structure
- Preparation and submission of the PAYE Settlement Agreement to HM Revenue & Customs
- Prepare the current and deferred tax entries for group reporting and the statutory accounts
- Assist with the preparation of HM Revenue and Customs queries
- Review of UK tax processes and compliance with UK Senior Accounting Officer rules
You may be qualified by experience or have a part or full tax qualification. You will have relevant experience gained within Practice or Industry. You will be looking for a long term career opportunity with a large international business which are committed to employee development. A fantastic career opportunity awaits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76336389