Are you a Liquidity Risk & Reporting Manager moving to London?
Are you a Liquidity Risk & Reporting Manager moving to London? Our Treasury & Risk recruitment team in London can assist experienced Treasury & Liquidity professionals who have exposure within all types of financial services companies. We recruit Treasury & Risk professionals at all levels from Analyst through to Group Treasurers and CROs.
PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 40 years expertise and a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with:
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
Key Job Functions:
- To produce, manage and monitor regulatory liquidity reports, including LCR, NSFR, FSA 47/48
- To determine the projections and drivers of the cashflows
- To assist Treasury Management in evaluating, assessing and analysis liquidity requirements
- To help propose solutions to meet the requirements
- To work with Risk Management to identify all the liquidity risks for the company
- Monitor, investigate and resolve all mismatches ensuring appropriate communication and escalation with desk / Treasurer
- Assist Treasurer in developing cash projections, forecasts under stress scenarios
- Model cashflows associated with its derivatives portfolio, under both BAU as well as stress scenarios
- Analyse currency mismatches and funding shortfall
- Assist Treasurer in building out Contingency Funding Plans, participate in the Liquidity processes such as ILAA
- Initiate and manage projects to support the reduction of risk, enhancement of control, introduction of new products and business process changes throughout the Operations teams both in London and New York
- Help in preparation of regulatory reports for liquidity and ad hoc analysis on the Firm's funding issues
- Be degree qualified
- Have 2 years plus treasury and liquidity background and experience within a regulated financial services Treasury
- Ideally will also have CFA, CA or CPA qualifications however not a formal requirement
- Experience within a regulated liquidity environment including LCR, NSFR, or at least a thorough theoretical understanding
- Have confirmed travel plans, arriving in London in the next 2- 3 months
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76328606