Corporate Travel Consultant
Due to a fantastic period of sustained growth through the acquisition of some amazing new clients, we are delighted to be recruiting for a Corporate Travel Consultant with experience in Sport, Music and Entertainments to join the Sport and Entertainment division of a leading Travel Management Company at their new offices in Central London
You will become a key part of a small team working internationally renowned sports clubs and musicians, becoming the key point of contact for incoming queries for specific and ad-hoc bookings.
The successful candidate will not only be joining a prestigious and market leading company but will be part of a fantastic team committed to ensuring client briefs are met and expectations are surpassed.
- Account management for corporate clients within your sector
- Be a subject matter expert for all corporate travel queries
- Book and facilitate all forms of travel, in line with the client’s requirements
- Manage the full booking lifecycle using Amadeus
- Think outside the box to solve problems and client queries
- Negotiating rates with airlines on a regular basis
- Using a soft sell and consultative approach you will upsell items such as VIP Services, Airport Transfers, additional nights and insurance
- Attending trade shows and events as required
- Ensure your industry knowledge is constantly up to date
Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous corporate travel experience in a booking capacity (essential)
- Experience of Amadeus and Dolphin (essential)
- Experience of the sport, music and entertainment sectors
- A proactive attitude and willing to chip in and help other teams as required
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong negotiations skills
This is an outstanding time to be joining a company who are very much on the up, you will receive first class training and have plenty of opportunity to develop our career in travel management.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76655079