Based in Liverpool, the headquarters are looking for a Management Accountant due to organic growth.
This organisation have recently won several lucrative contracts securing further work in the near future.
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management account packs
- Attending board meetings
- Advising budget holders
- Company exposure- liaising with hierarchy and assisting in steering the company forward
- Some FP & A duties
- Period end reporting
- BI reporting
- Ad hoc duties
It is essential applicants for Management Accountant have the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Nearing the end of CIMA/ ACCA Qualification
- Supervisory experience
- Deliver budgeting and forecasting programmes
- Recent financial planning and analysis
- Working in partnership with non finance individuals in a Business partnering capacity.
- Career progression
- 25 days annual leave ( pro rata)
- Pension scheme up to 6%
- Flexible working
- Company incentives/ benefits schemes
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76261182