Financial Control Manager - Defence Business
Financial Business Manager / Senior Project Accountant
Financial Controller , Engineering / Defence projects
£50-60k + Benefits
A talented Business Financial Manager/ Snr Project Accountant is required by this Global Systems Engineering Business in Surrey to lead a small team responsible for analysing their UK Defence Business - ensuring Company Executives have meaningful, accurate forecast and financial data on which to base strategic business decisions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead a small team of Project Controllers and Cost Analysts
- Manage the forecasting process monthly , and the planning process annually
- Supporting Business Development and Programme Management with
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Decision
- Pricing and Strategic Discussion
- Independent Risk Analysis
- Reporting Support
Skills and Experience required :
- Finance background, will have responsibility for forecasting, reporting and controlling for the P&L and Balance Sheet of a portfolio of projects
- Earned Value Management awareneess, it is not necessary to know the finer points of the EVM planning/scheduling process but you will need to be able to interpret and explain the results every month for each of the projects
- Being able to read, understand and advise on contractual terms and conditions would be a distinct advantage
- Financial qualifications would be expected - such as ACA , ACCA, CIMA
- Could suit an experience Project Accountant ready for their first management role
- You need to be able to gain security clearance to UK Eyes Only
This is a superb company to work for - they are well known for promoting from within , there will be plenty of opportunity to continuously develop your skills , along side perfoming this crucial role.
Interested ? Apply Now ….
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76186728