Junior Designer - Industrial & Utility Footwear
A brand new role in an established Footwear brand where you will work alongside the hugely inspiring Senior Designer. This is a rare opportunity to create commercial footwear designs across the industrial and utility footwear category. You will use your excellent 3D computer modelling skills, create and modify engineering drawings to product high quality moulded components, and assist the Senior Designer across all aspects of the design process.
In this role you will:
- Design footwear to briefs alongside the Senior Designer with commercial and innovative concepts relevant to the brand and in line with budget constraints
- Create 3D computer models of the teams designs
- Propose exciting new product ideas based on your own research
- Produce detailed techpacks to ensure the designs are translated and communicated properly to the development team
- Create and modify engineering drawings to product high quality moulded components
You will have:
- Strong sketching skills, Vector graphics and Photoshop rendering skills. Competent 3D modelling on Rhino or other applications. Ability to produce 2D Engineering drawings and 3D computer models. Some experience with Rapid Prototyping.
- Previous experience in a similar role
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75989956