Autocentre Manager - Castleford
Salary: Up to £26,000 with OTE of £33,000 + BENEFITS!
Halfords Autocentres are looking for a talented Automotive Manager to take on the challenge of running our busy CastlefordCentre.
With over 300 garages nationwide, Halfords Autocentres are the UK's leading independent car servicing, diagnostic repair, tyre and MOT garage network and to continue our success we want only the very best people to join our team!
Our Centre Managers are the backbone of our business and are our frontline representatives; they are responsible for ensuring our customers enjoy the very best service and return time after time.
Responsibilities of a Centre Manager include:
- Achieve set KPI's for sales, profit and service
- Ensure company records are kept up to date with accurate customer information
- Correctly price work ensuring pricing is in line with company margin requirements
- Effectively plan schedules for your team to positively impact on sales and service levels
- Ensuring centre presentation standards are maintained and all point of sale is correct
- Act as Quality Controller
- Management of stock and expenses
- Develop and support members of your team
- Local promotion of your centre to increase / maintain sales & profit levels
Ensure that procedures carried out correctly, accurate MOT records are kept, and that equipment installed is maintained and calibrated as required to maintain MOT Testing Station certification
What Are We Looking For?
Our Centre Managers come from a broad variety of backgrounds. Ideally you will have previous experience in the automotive industry but any proven experience of leading a retail and customer focussed location will be considered.
We're looking for individuals who;
- Are passionate about customer service
- Are able to lead and develop a team of skilled individuals
- Have experience of managing a retail, trade or automotive business
- Want to join the UK's leading independent garage company!
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Additional key skills and desired attributes including:
- The ability to exceed customer expectations
- Great coaching, mentoring and colleague development skills
- Sound commercial awareness and judgement
- The ability to prioritise and adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Experience within an after sales environment and a basic understanding of motor vehicles would be an advantage
Successful candidates will benefit from an excellent remuneration package including Competitive Salary, Pension Schemes, Colleague Discount, Tool Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and more..
Working for a FTSE 250 Company and as a Times Top 25 employer, we are committed to the continuing development of our colleagues. 'Best Big Companies to Work for in the UK in 2014, 2015 and 2016!
If this has you interested, and you feel you have the ambition, drive and relevant experience needed to excel in this role, we'd love to hear from you so please APPLY now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76223860