Head of Marketing- Lifestyle Brand
This premium lifestyle retailer is currently looking to hire an established Head Of Marketing. This is a sought after role, working for one of the UK’s most exciting up and coming brands! Reporting to the Global Marketing Director, the Head of Marketing would be responsible for developing and executing the overall strategy and brand development for the UK market across multi-channel.
As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Activating and integrating the brand in the UK and Ireland across all channels, with a significant focus on digital.
- Implementing a strategy of integrated programs designed to build brand awareness and create an emotional connection with the consumer, resulting in increased customer acquisition and retention.
- Leading and influencing the organization to integrate all aspects of the brands multi-channel approach to build the brand and drive top line revenues.
- Managing customer marketing, focusing on directing and utilizing consumer insights to drive key business strategies.
- Managing social media platforms and other digital brand initiatives to ensure the consistent execution of all e-commerce efforts.
This is a creative yet commercial Head of Marketing role with a highly exciting, innovative company which has extensive growth plans. The ideal candidate will have a full understanding of marketing concepts, with proven experience of applying these with success. Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence at all levels are a must, as well as the ability to interpret data in an engaging and thought provoking manner. You will have a strong commercial awareness coupled with excellent communication skills; previous experience, ideally working in a similar role, would be preferable.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, get in touch with Donna at le Pont today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76206419