Group Finance Manager
Group Finance Manager
My Client are a well-known Global Prop Tech business who are looking for a Group Finance Manager to focus on cash flow and accurate capital management which has become increasingly important.
This role will be responsible for continuing to improve the capital expenditure and projects reporting process from end to end. Additionally the Group CAPEX Finance Manager will business partner and work with the regional project directors to recommend the relevant reporting solution to support this.
The office is very fast-paced, ambitious and entrepreneurial
- Run monthly forecast reviews with sites, challenging and supporting their forecasts. Centrally consolidate key variances to budget and forecast.
- Ensuring that all sites report in accordance with the timetable and group accounting policies - Prepare commentary on group's results compared to budget, forecast and prior month - Prepare scenario analysis and recommend corrective action - Preparation of management report for executive committee - Preparation of quarterly board reporting - Capitalise labour in accordance with policy
- Act as the central CAPEX expert to both sites and project managers offering advice and thought leadership as to best practice.
- Work with the Group Projects team and Finance staff to develop reporting solutions to improve the accuracy and control of the reporting of existing projects, including regular reconciliation with the general ledger.
- Scope the system requirements and advise on the best solution to manage and report on capital expenditure.
- Work with the Group Systems Accountant project managing the implementation of new solution including: - Maintaining the project plan - Managing the budget - Testing and training - Set up of standard reports for both Group and site users
- Financial control - Work with internal audit to identify risks and subsequent mitigations - Develop and maintain accounting policy and procedure documentation for the group - Identification and implementation of process improvements and accounting policy guidance / updates - Ensure compliance with group account policies and procedures
- Qualifications: Degree educated - Qualified Accountant (ACA preferred) -Masters degree educated- Project management qualification
- Essential Previous Experience: Preparation of Board level reporting, Stakeholder management, Work with global, cross functional teams, both internal and external
- Oracle Property Manager experience -Insight experience - Team management - Group reporting for listed companies- Property, construction and Telecommunications sector experience
- Expert in IFRS - Excellent communication skills - Use of full Microsoft suite -Ability to engage with and convince executive level staff - Excel modelling
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76184649