Temporary Contract Lawyers
The EY team are seeking temporary contract lawyers with document review experience within Pharma / Intellectual Property to work on a London based project. Excellent rates and conditions are offered.
- Use your legal experience to correctly review and classify documents based on the matter requirements
- Review documents within an eDiscovery platform (i.e. Relativity)
- Follow the briefing instructions provided by the law firm working on the matter
- Take responsibility for completing batch sets and following the decided workflow
- Work closely with other team members, contributing to a safe and enjoyable working environment
- Liaising with the Review Team Leader (and other colleagues) to identify potential conflicts with the briefing note instructions and bring differences to their attention
- Be able to perform varied levels of review depending on the matter e.g. First Pass Relevance, Second Pass Comments, 3rd Pass Privilege and others.
- Maintain an acceptable review speed, update on progress as required, and continue to increase your (and your colleagues) knowledge on the matterWe are looking to attract a network of high performing individuals across our Legal Team. This is part of our focus to accelerate our move towards a more agile and flexible workforce. To register your interest in our Talent Community please apply here.
- Qualified lawyer with experience of working in an established law firm or in-house legal department
- Experience in document review and the use of commonly known review platforms such as Relativity within the Pharma / Intellectual Property space
- Excellent analytical and legal commentary skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members and stakeholders
- Ability to work to deadlines and complete project related work to a high standard under time constraints
- Near native fluency in English
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76649136