Credit Controller. Manchester. Permanent. Full-Time. Transport. Transport & Distribution. Transport and Rail. Accountancy. finance.
Our client is a well respected and established Logistics provider based in Irlam.
The Credit Controller will be working in a team of 2, reporting to the Credit Supervisor. Duties will include:
- Posting payments received to customer accounts
- Liaising with branches regarding problem accounts and late payers
- Account and statement reconciliations
- Looking fafter 2 'Key' accounts within depth analysis
- Providing information weekly for sales reporting
- Processing credit requests, checking credit limits and opening new accounts
- Offering an excellent level of customer service at all times
- Working to set KPI's and within company policy
- Excel reporting including pivot tables
The successful Credit Controller will have previously worked in a similar role. They will have a professional, clear telephone manner and will be comfortable liaising at all levels. Intermediate excel a must.
- Free parking
- Excellent working conditions
- Company pension
- Hours 9.00am - 5.30pm ( some flexibility)
- Life cover
- 20 days holiday raising to 25 days + bank holidays
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76304241