Assistant Financial Accountant
The role holder will be responsible for assisting the Financial Accountant and the Controller with all aspects of financial accounting day to day and month end activities, and projects relating to finance
My client is a leader in their field and are forecasting an increase in company profits due to a number of new and lucrative contracts.
They offer a supportive team environment and are looking for people who are driven and looking to progress. In return they offer excellent benefits and training.
Financial & Management Accounts
- Preparation of Month end accruals/prepayments/provisions.
- Posting of GL journals.
- Reconciliation of source system and general ledger.
- Documentation of process and procedures.
- Building ad-hoc reports (Excel) and improving current reports where necessary.
- Support the production of business line financial accounts.
- Support production of analytical reports to management and Group Finance.
- Support the bank reconciliation team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified
- Have a good understanding of double entry/journal processing skill set
- Experience of Oracle
- High level of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent career progression path
- Very close to public transport links
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance an benefits
- Study support
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76205522