A new Accounts Administrator role provide administrative support to finance, sales, and back office cover.
An ideal first role for someone looking to get in to an office based environment.
A medium sized business based in modern offices in the Chertsey area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Accounts Administrator role involves;
- Assisting finance and back office in various areas
- Raising and processing invoices
- Dealing with invoice and payment queries
- Ensuring leads are followed up and preparing reports
- Ensuring renewals are followed up and preparing reports
- Processing orders on SalesForce
- Assisting in presentations for external meetings
- Pool licence reports and follow up
- Ad hoc reports as required
- Assistance on Sales Force
- Assistance in sales and marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate for the Accounts Administrator role will;
- be highly organised and have great attention to detail
- will ideally have a basic understanding of Excel
- 'Sales Force' experience would be highly advantageous (but NOT essential)
- live locally to Chertsey
- NOTE - no previous experience is required for this role, as long as you are willing to learn
The Accounts Administrator role can pay between £18-20,000.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76650477