An experienced, proactive and ambitious Finance Analyst with the capability to develop strong business relationships is required to support business growth by providing financial analysis, modelling and planning.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this is a hands-on role for a Finance Analyst to ensure any projects undertaken at this fast growing multi-million £ Company.
GAMA Healthcare based in Watford is a dynamic, innovative company specialising in manufacturing and sale of unique, quality products within the healthcare industry.
GAMA Healthcare manufactured and developed the first universal disinfectant wipe available in the UK under the Clinell brand. Since then Clinell has become one of the largest suppliers of wet wipes in the UK, and exports its products to over 50 countries worldwide.
GAMA established in 2004 and have plans to treble in size in the next 5 years. They have recently featured in the Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 (Britain's mid - market private companies with the fastest growing company exports)
This is an exciting opportunity for a sharp Finance Analyst with corporate experience in new product development to support the team as they commercialise their product development process.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Set up and coordinate the business planning process to include 5-year strategic plan, annual budget process and quarterly forecast process
- Partner with key stakeholders and coordinate across UK, China and Australia businesses
- Develop and manage budget / forecast model incl P&L, BS and Cashflow (incl FX exposure)
- Produce insightful commercial analysis to support strategic and operational decision making including NPD profitability, cost saving initiatives, sales performance and margin analysis
- Develop a detailed understanding of the financial performance of the business
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre, qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), with post qualification experience, able to combine financial discipline with commercial acumen to meet the challenges of the role.
You will have worked in an SME or blue-chip company, ideally within the Healthcare, manufacturing or FMCG sectors, and have experience of providing financial analysis and forecasts, presenting your recommendations to the business.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA / ACCA or equivalent) and degree educated (ideally)
- Proven financial modelling and forecasting experience
- Knowledge of SAP Business 1 or other ERP system
- Experience of managing projects and working in cross functional teams as well as business partnering
- Highly analytical and commercial, and able to draw actionable insights from data
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Foreign currency exposure (desirable)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated, commercially minded Finance Analyst to join and develop with this ambitious, multimillion £ entrepreneurial business.
£45,000- £50,000, pension scheme, plus an unlimited supply of snacks, fruit, fresh coffee and company socials!
This role has potential to develop into a senior position for the right person and to establish an FP&A team
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76202963