Specialist Infrastructure Engineer
This is an exciting time for our client as they aim to become the world’s leading land registry for speed, simplicity and an open approach to data. They are now looking for a Specialist Infrastructure Engineer (Security Administration) to help them with their investment in delivering efficient and professional services to their customers.
About Our Client:
Our client is a government department created in 1862 to register the ownership of land and property in England and Wales. Their mission is: “Your land and property rights: guaranteed and protected”. They safeguard land and property ownership worth more than £4 trillion, including more than £1 trillion of mortgages. Our client contains more than 24 million titles, which show evidence of ownership, covering more than 84% of the land mass.
They need dynamic, resourceful and ambitious individuals to join the Digital, Data and Technology teams and contribute to transforming them from the highly efficient, productive and respected organisation it is now into the responsive, innovative and exceptional organisation it will become.
They are looking to recruit a number of roles:
- Security Analyst
- Security Engineer
- Server Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Security Administrator
The successful candidate will have experience in the use of Windows Server 2008 or later and have experience in one of either areas; Active Directory; Group Policy; NTFS Security or Linux. Also hold a qualification in Information Technology or a related area (Degree Level or equivalent) or experience in an IT field.
- a social and sports club in every office;
- the opportunity to compete in national Civil Service competitions for a wide variety of sports;
- access to their employee assistance programme for counselling and support on a wide range of issues;
- an interest-free loan for season tickets and/or bicycles and safety equipment; and
- many other rewards including access to discounted healthcare, a Microsoft Home Use programme and shopping, leisure and finance discounts.
- Opportunities to network and work across government;
- Career progression, training and development opportunities; and
- Access to training opportunities including Civil Service Learning, which offers more than 70 classroom-based courses and online packages.
To continue your application and receive further information please click ‘Apply’ now and monitor your emails for the link to our clients careers page…
Closing date: 2 Oct 2017
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76082217