Network Support Technician
Network Support Technician - Stonehouse, Gloucester - 19k
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced IT professional to become a Network Support Technician for a busy and dynamic company based in Gloucester. Providing full system support across the product portfolio, the Network Support Technician will ensure that customer faults are effectively addressed and resolved, exceeding customer expectations and satisfaction.
Network Support Technician Duties include (but are not limited to);
- Handling support calls and emails from varied customers, ensuring customer SLA's are met or exceeded by accurately logging incidents, problems, moves and additions onto the central ticket management system working from the support desk
- Effectively helping to manage calls to a conclusion, with a goal to delivering a 'first time fix' where applicable that will meet or exceed our customer's expectations, clearly logging changes and moves
- Providing support to the technical and support teams as required, ensuring any network faults are addressed promptly and managed until satisfactory resolution
- Configuring router and network equipment as per the required specification ahead of dispatch
- Develop relationships with customers to ensure best customer service is delivered at all times
If you have previous experience of working in a Support environment, good understanding of LANs and WANs and a strong ability to troubleshoot problems using a variety of software, this could be the role for you - send your CV to for an immediate response.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76184826