New Frontiers are now supporting our client, a leading tour operator who are looking to recruit an experienced Travel Sales Manager, to manage, recruit and motivate a small team of Travel Consultants.
As Travel Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- To carry out goal setting, coaching and 1:1’s appraisals
- To Manager poor performance effectively
- To recruit and retrain staff where required
- Provide outstanding customer service and to build a rapport with them to maximise repeat business
- You will look at ways to generate new business and develop local relationships
- In charge of forecast and budgeting
Travel Manager Skills & Requirements:
- Developed sales and customer service skills.
- Management / Supervisor Experience
- Travel Experience Required
- First class influencing skills.
- The ability to use multi-application software and reservations systems.
- Has Tailor made experience and used to dealing with clients who have a large budget.
For a fully confidential Application on this Retail Travel Manager Job, please ‘Apply Now’
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76347911