Ecommerce Trading Manager
Our client is a lifestyle clothing and accessories retailer, with 12 stores around the UK. They are looking for an experienced and professional individual to join them as their Website Trading Manager, based at their Head Office in Cheltenham.
Personality and Skills
- Strong commercial skills and the ability to interpret data
- Customer focused
- Strong communicator, at all levels
- Excellent IT skills - word and excel
- Highly focused to achieve team goals
- Confidence & strength to challenge as and when necessary
- Excellent planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure & to meet deadlines
- Ensure the Website delivers a 1st class customer experience at all times
- Ensure the website is merchandised to reflect current marketing activity as well as seasonal trends
- Supporting all Internal teams as required to provide excellent Customer Service levels at all times
- Deliver online reporting requirements into the business as required
- Working within budgets
- Monitoring & analysing sales to aid decision making
You will be part of a dynamic team delivering strong sales growth. With the ability to work at pace and to meet deadlines your commercial acumen is essential to be both proactive and reactive to situations, sales and the demands of the business as and when required. Strong interpersonal skills are essential as you cross between liaising with internal teams as well as 3rd party agencies.
Apply for the Website Trading Manager today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76187665