Internal Communications Assistant
We currently have an opportunity for an Internal Communications Assistant to join the team based at our Park Royal Head Office, London NW10 7BW. Reporting into our Head of Central Operations this role will be required to produce daily and weekly bulletins which are circulated to the wider business covering off all essential business news as well as providing administrative / PA support to the Operations Director & Head of Central Operations.
Key responsibilities of the role, amongst others, will include:-
- Processing emails from a shared inbox into Daily & Weekly Communication bulletins to be distributed throughout the business in an efficient and timely manner
- Liaising with all departments in the business to ensure any queries in regard to information provided are answered
- Acting as the first point of contact for all enquiries and responding appropriately
- Diary management for the Operations Director
- General administration duties
To succeed in this role you should have:-
- Excellent communication skills, in person and over the phone
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A good understanding of grammar, spelling and diction
- A flexible approach to your daily responsibilities
- The ability to work under your own initiative with minimum supervision
An understanding of depot operations would be of benefit but not essential in this role.
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 30 days holiday (inclusive of statutory holidays), pension, an on-site restaurant and gym, free on-site parking and a Depot membership card allowing you to shop in all of our Depots.
At Bestway, we’re passionate about meeting our customers’ needs and working as a team to grow our business. So if you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact in an ambitious company that’s built its way up from humble beginnings, you could be the person we’re looking for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76660582