Customer Lifecycle Communications Manager
Customer Lifecycle Communications Manager - betting/gaming industry
Salary: £35k (bonus on top)
About the role
As the lifecycle marketing manager you'll gain an in depth understanding of our client base, their motivations, needs and insights and play an integral role in the development of complex marketing strategies aimed at likeminded game of chance fans.
Working alongside creative agencies (both external and our very own internal agency!) you'll lead on the development of a multi-channel lifecycle communication strategy that engages the customer, addresses the aspirations of our products, and which maximises customer engagement, customer retention and above all else, customer satisfaction.
The role holder is expected to gain a deep understanding of the customer base in this life stage, and will act as a customer champion in the process of strategy and communication development.
The role requires to work closely with the local marketing teams for each country and with the product marketing, data strategy, customer rewards, customer experience, internal agency/s and external marketing agencies to deliver the right communication to the right customer base.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and deliver local, personalised and targeted campaigns using relevant customer channels such as onsite messaging, email, SMS, push notifications and Social Media
- You'll own the delivery of creative - through internal/external providers but also by developing copy where necessary
- Work closely with the Customer Experience, Product and the Data teams to initiate research projects to develop a more vivid profile of the customer base.
- Deploy the promotion budget profitably through robust planning, execution and analysis of the return.
- Analyse historical revenue performance and forecast future performance across your markets.
- Support triggered email program tests, including test setup, validation, and review
- Do a comprehensive promotion/campaign analysis on a monthly basis, in turn giving you exposure to senior stakeholders across the business.
What have you done?
- Strategic direct marketing thinker with a proven ability to innovate, implement and optimise
- Around three years' experience working in gaming industry and/or creative agency partners to develop effective marketing/communications creative
- Great communication, organisation, planning and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong experience of implementing, driving and managing complex multi-channel campaigns.
- Some experience with both reporting and analysis
- Educated to degree level, marketing qualification would be preferred
- Passion about the fast paced innovative gambling industry.
For more information please email
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76257443