Like working with people and helping them achieve the best they can? Then read on. We are looking for a SCRUM Master who has a real passion for making things work, sharing their knowledge and communicating with the wider business. For us, teamwork is everything. We listen to each other, we adapt and we value honest feedback to help us keep on improving. You could be the catalyst to make this happen.
What makes the role both rewarding and challenging is the people we work with they are individuals who love what they do, even if they cannot always agree on how to accomplish it. So if you love working with people and helping them to achieve their goals, apply now.
What we value:
• Honesty – we know that things don’t always go well, embrace the chance to learn
• Passion for all things SCRUM and Agile
• Curiosity, there are always things to learn
• Opinions – shared nicely, of course
• Sunny disposition
• Satisfaction in getting things done
Cool stuff you’ll like:
• 29 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Weekly exercise club
• 10th floor roof terrace with bar (yoga on a Monday, drinks on Thursday/Friday)
• Scrum team social budget for lunch and events
• Tribe events and socials
• Monthly innovation day (work on whatever you like)
• Annual, epic party abroad. Think 1,700 people, chartered jets, live bands and unlimited bar
• Free nerf guns and ammo
• Amazing location – Tate Modern, The Globe, Borough Market
• Pension scheme
• Life Assurance x4 salary
• Interest free travel loan (season ticket)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Amazon voucher on your births, birthday, marriages. We will never forget your birthday.
• Subsidised canteen with a view
So, why us?
We have a simple purpose – to enable job seekers and organisations to achieve greater success. Our people are helping 9 million job seekers to find their dream job every month. Our websites are visited nearly 18 million times per month with over 80 million page impressions. Our expert matching technology, and best in class UX drives over 5.2 million applications every month.
Since becoming part of the StepStone family, we’ve focussed on creating a unique and collaborative culture where we all share the same values and beliefs that makes Totaljobs Group an even better place to build your career. Our people are the key to our success and they have voted us to be a Great Place to Work for the past 10 years!
This is your chance to join us and make a huge impact as we continue the journey to become smarter and more efficient than ever before.
Did you know?
• We had 79 internal promotions last year
• 76 new positions were created last year
• Over 500 employees work at the Totaljobs Group
• We have offices all over the UK
Curious? Apply now! You know you want to…
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76192347