• Interested in all things Agile?
• Experience as a Scrum Master where you have coached and facilitated small teams?
• Want to join the UK’s largest & fastest growing online recruitment advertising business?
• A company that has been voted one of the top companies to work for in the UK for the past 9 years running?
If so, please read on!
You & your role;
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who has previously operated within a delivery team, leading and coaching the team in Agile/Scrum values, ceremonies and frameworks.
You’ll be an integral part of one or two cross-functional Scrum teams who deliver high-value change to our fast moving and highly successful business. As well as having the opportunity to collaborate with and support our existing Scrum Masters.
Some of your key responsibilities;
• Provide support and work with the team to remove impediments;
• Coach the Product Owner on how to do their role effectively;
• Coaching others on their roles within and beyond the Scrum team;
• Demonstrate ownership of the process and shared responsibility for getting things done;
• Protect the team and create an environment in which they can focus;
• Empower the team to retain quality;
• Facilitate Scrum framework, ceremonies and other Agile tools and practices as needed;
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the team process and product;
• Nurture and grow teams so they become high performing;
• Be a primary point of contact for reporting progress to external stakeholders including the technical management team.
Your ideal background & attributes;
• Background as a Scrum Master with experience of using a range of Agile frameworks and practices;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Proficient in facilitation using varied tools and skills;
• Proactive and eager to see progress and change;
• Enjoys working in a team and in a fast moving, innovative environment;
• Positive outlook and able to lead teams to solutions;
• Capable of putting forward ideas for improving processes/practices;
• Adapt to changing circumstances.
Established since 1999, the Totaljobs Group is the UK’s largest & fastest growing online recruitment advertising business. Our websites attract circa 3.5 million visits every month! We’re owned by the StepStone Group, an internationally successful job board business that operates in over 22 countries.
We have 450 employees across the UK and a fast paced, supportive and innovative culture.
As employers we value talent, integrity and innovation whilst respecting our employee’s work-life balance, freedom and appetite for challenge and recognition, which is why we have been voted one of the top companies to work for in the UK, 9 years running!
Totaljobs Group Generous Benefits Package includes:
• 29 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
• Group Pension Scheme
• Life Cover x 4 basic annual salary
• Excellent Maternity & Paternity Pay/Leave
• Childcare Allowance (after probation)
• 2 paid charity days per year
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Free Eye Tests
• Season Ticket Loan (after probation)
• Up to 6 free Physio Sessions (after probation)
Please ensure your eligibility to work in the UK before applying.
Agile Coach | Scrum Coach
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76192363