TEMPORARY Part-Time Bookkeeper (20 hours per week)
Temporary, Part-Time Accounts Payable Assistant role working for a growing and exciting business based in central Oxford.
Located near to the train station in central Oxford, our client is looking for a Part-Time Bookkeeper to join the small finance team for around 20 hours per week.
Within this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Payments - processing payments via Bacs and international method and writing cheques.
- Maintain integrity of spreadsheets and ensure payments are made in accordance with agreed terms.
- Ledgers - Reconciling ledgers, checking aged creditors.
- Dealing with queries by phone or email.
- Reconciling various statements
- Processing invoices, expenses and credit cards.
- Supporting the rest of finance team.
- Investigating and resolving aged balances for the monthly reviews with the financial controller.
- Running weekly reports to maintain the ledger, this includes overdue creditors, invoices awaiting authorisation, invoices held for payment.
- Running month end reports to ensure they match the balance sheet before the next period is opened and resolves any differences.
- Providing support documentation for audits.
To be considered for this position, candidates are required to have previous Accounts Payable, Invoicing and Staff Expenses experience.
A full time equivalent salary of between £22,000- £26,000 plus various other benefits.
Excellent, friendly working environment within a relaxed atmosphere.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76342719