Senior Conveyancing Assistant
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client. They are a well-respected Solicitors specialising in the area of Conveyancing. They offer an excellent standard of client care, outstanding legal advice and a comprehensive range of value for money services delivered by legal specialists who are experts in their field.
They are looking for a Senior Conveyancing Assistant who has experience of assisting a fee earner with their caseload of property matters from instruction to completion. They are looking for Conveyancing fee earners/extremely high level assistants who would also be capable of fee earning You must be able to work well as part of a team and have excellent communication skills.
Senior Conveyancing Assistant duties:
• Updating Estate Agents and Brokers by telephone and email
• Handling client calls for Fee Earner when not available
• Contract packs
• Audio Dictation
• Instructions from Fee Earner on live matters including but not limited to Contract packs/ certifying ID/ paying in monies on account/ order searches/ mortgage letters/ second letters/ contract packs/ ordering redemption figures/ sending paperwork to clients to sign
• Requesting mortgage funds, ordering final redemption statements and agents accounts as requested
• Pulling post
• Providing quotations
• Printing for Fee Earner
• Other duties as and when required by Fee Earner
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76188986