Part time Credit Control
Part time Credit Controller, Shrewsbury, c £20k Pro rata
Your new company
Our client, who is a highly reputable Agricultural based based in North Shropshire is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a Part time Basis
Your new role
The role is working 30 hours per week, ideally over 5 days and are flexible on times (school hours would be acceptable). You will be taking responsibility for your own part of the ledger and duties will include:
- Day to day responsibility for chasing the overdue debts from a live database
- Establish relationships with customers via telephone, e mail and letter and resolve any queries
- Posting and banking of sales ledger cash received.
- Achieving cash and debt level targets set by the company.
- Production and distribution of month end customer statements.
- Assistance with the compilation of debt reporting analysis.
- Carrying out credit checks for potential new accounts.
- Ensuring that month end processing deadlines are adhered to.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you should be an experienced Credit Controller who works well within a changing and developing business, have excellent interpersonal skills and able to build rapport well and be resilient. Good IT skills are essential as is the ability to work well within a team. Own transport is essential due to location
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity with part time hours, working for a successful and reputable business, with 20 days holiday + bank holidays, on site parking and pension .
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76154642