Head of Brand
My leading hospitality and catering client is looking to recruit a Head of Brand to lead their team of Graphic Designers to ensure brand guidelines and brand standards are maintained across the portfolio. You will bring creativity and and sector knowledge to the role to ensure my client remain competitive in the marketplace.
My client has over 45 sites across the UK, with their head office in Bathgate in West Lothian. They operate with passion and a unique style and are keen to see the business continue to grow.
As Head of Brand you will be required to;
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Liaise across all departments including graphics, marketing and social media to ensure messages are consistent across all channels.
- Ensure brand logos are correct on any material including menus.
- Provide support to the people team to ensure internal branding is correct and consistent across careers websites, induction programs and training materials.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Manage a team of graphic designers, providing pro-active support and advice to complete design jobs on time, within budget and on brand.
The successful Head of Brand will have;
- A creative and passionate background in design.
- A can do attitude and flexible approach
- a good track record of managing people.
- Experience from within the hospitality industry.
- A degree in marketing or graphics.
The successful candidate will earn a salary of between £35,000 and £45,000 plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76183552