Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Duration: 5 Months + Extension
Rate: Market Rate
Sperry Partners Group is urgently looking for an experienced Software Engineer for a project in Utrecht, Netherlands.
- Liaise with Information Engineers and other Software Engineers and colleagues about the required functionalities and solution in a multinational context: there will be intensive collaboration with colleagues in Belgium
- Investigate and analyze the required changes as described in the Functional Design and translate these to technical user stories
- Develop the solution according to the coding standards and PCI DSS requirements
- Resolve software defects found in the various test phases
- Handover the technical knowledge of the solution to other Software Engineers
- Write the Technical Design from the Functional Design
- Support System testing/Functional testing
- Resolve defects found in all test phases
- Quality control on products delivered by other team members (peer reviews)
- At least Higher Vocational level with a relevant background or relevant working experience (5 years or more);
- Relevant experience on Agile;
- Extensive experience on relational databases and Object-Relational Mapping, preferably PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Real Time solutions including the development of API’s to the HSM (Host Security Module) and transactional printer (based on Linux system calls);
- Used to link high level development languages with system, C and C++ libraries;
- Experience in dealing with the various card schemes (Visa, MasterCard, UP, etc.);
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written;
- You are willing to travel abroad if needed;
- You have thorough knowledge of cards issuing processing;
- Experience with the Flemish & French languages are a bonus.
For more information on the client and the project, please call us immediately on , or alternatively, apply online via the website and we will endeavour to get in contact with you within 2-3 hours of submitting your application for the role.
Sperry Partners Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Sperry Partners Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76284929