Communications and Engagement Manager
This roles sits within the EMEIA Clients Services pillar of the communications and engagement team. It supports EY's Markets and Accounts team, Growth Markets (GM) and four service lines across Europe, Middle East, India and Africa. The team's main objective is to facilitate effective internal communications and engagement in line with an integrated EMEIA Markets communications plan.
The team is currently looking to recruit an Internal Communications and Engagement Manager to facilitate effective internal communication and engagement in support our global strategy and the achievement of our Markets business objectives.
Essential Functions of the role:
- Work closely with EMEIA leadership and the EMEIA Client Service Communication and Engagement Leader on leadership messaging, as well as alignment of Markets messaging across geographies, service lines and sectors.
- Act as trusted advisor to the EMEIA service line, Markets and GM leaders and their teams.
- Contribute to the development of the EMEIA Markets Internal Communications strategy.
- Manage a range of Global and EMEIA communications programs/initiatives.
- Develop and deploy effective communications plans, change programs and campaigns to support our global strategy, Vision 2020, and go-to-market activities.
- Ensure fast and consistent deployment of Markets programs by connecting with both Global and Regional communications colleagues.
- Work closely with colleagues in the Global Markets team to secure greater engagement around various business initiatives across geographic regions.
- Develop, manage and evaluate channels
- Development and maintenance of Markets content across internal channels.
- Develop measurement and evaluation tools and dashboards. monitor and report on activity from the Client Services C&E team
- Liaise with Media Relations to align internal and external communication plans and strategy.
- Liaise with other members of the Global/EMEIA Markets Communications team, as well as Regional Communications colleagues to share best practice and ideas.
- Coach and mentor other members of the communications team on a one-to-one basis as requested.
- Support the delivery of EMEIA-wide partner and leadership communications including Area-wide notes, EMEIA Area Managing Partner (AMP)
- Liaising with EMEIA AMP and event coordinators producing engaging and informative content for use at key events
- Supporting the delivery EMEIA wide partner webcasts and publications
Knowledge, Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Deliver on EMEIA Markets and BMC strategic priorities; align initiatives with EMEIA's revenue goals; communicate the BMC value proposition
- Assert own ideas and persuade others; gain support and commitment from others; mobilize people to take action; and engage with leaders effectively to gain sponsorship for activities
- Proactively provide exceptional client service; advise clients on communications strategies; work collaboratively and effectively with peer functions
- Develop appropriate project plans in alignment with BMC project management methodologies and professional standards; effectively partner with stakeholders to execute against project plans; be adaptable and proactive in addressing project challenges
- Show initiative, coupled with accuracy and attention to detail; demonstrate reliability even if working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to manage several projects concurrently; demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills
- Be a strong team player and lateral thinker, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently across different cultures
- Effectively navigate EY's and BMC's matrix organization to access, inform and engage the right people at the right time
- Broad communications experience, and a proven track record of developing and delivering complex communications programs in a matrix organization.
- First class communications skills - excellent written and oral communications (including presentations/facilitation), as well as listening and interpretation skills
- Working knowledge of the professional services sector.
- Ability to understand and simplify complex ideas quickly.
- Confidence dealing with senior leaders, with an ability to act as a trusted advisor.
- Strong project management and delivery skills. Ability to balance several tasks at once, while prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Flexible, agile and able to deal with rapidly changing situations.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines in a high-performing and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated high-performance teamwork and leadership skills.
- Experience of social media within an internal communications context.
- Experience of working across different cultures and geographies.
- Willingness to travel and an ability to work virtually with colleagues across the world
What working at EY Offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76190015