1st Step's Accountancy & Finance Division have partnered with an SME in East Sussex on the search for a new Financial Controller to join their business.
This person will be a key member of the Senior Management Team reporting to the Managing Director. We are seeking an ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified professional with at least 2-4 years PQE within a fast moving Management Accounting role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with suppliers and customers to support the businesses working capital requirements
- Ensuring that all balance sheet accounts are supported by credible reconciliations
- Main point of contact for matters concerning the effective operation of the Finance function
- Daily management of the sales ledger, purchase ledge and cash book
- Accurate filing of returns in accordance with statutory deadlines
- Ensure that the company is fully compliant with HMRC Regulations in the areas of Employment, Sales and Corporation Taxes
- Liaise with and support the external auditors in all matters relating to the completion of the annual statutory audit
Our client are a UK leading specialist within their sector and are looking for a driven and passionate individual who is looking for a challenging but rewarding career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76196114