Maths Teacher - part time
Flex Education are recruiting on behalf of a National Training Provider, who are seeking to recruit part-time, qualified Maths Teacher to teach a small group of post 16 students the GCSE curriculum. Based in the Teesside area.
- Maths Teacher - 2 days per week (Thursday and Friday)
This post is a long term position, for approximately 1 year and will require commitment for this duration to ensure consistency for the learners. The successful candidate will be required to start immediately.
Successful candidates will have:
- Level 5 or above teaching qualification (DTTLS, PGCE or PCET)
- Level 3 or above Maths/English;
- Experience of delivering GCSE Maths;
- Experience of GCSE exam preparation;
- Able to work in a team as well as own initiative;
- Flexible as delivery is from 2 sites
Please forward your CV if you are interested in this exciting opportunity.
Flex Recruitment Ltd is a recruitment agency encompassing three specialisms; Commercial, Education and Training. We are an innovative and personable company, based in Stockton in the North East of England. We have over 20 years recruitment experience and are passionate about making the right match between client and candidate, developing long-lasting relationships and offering a transparent, honest, value-for-money service .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76190274