Unique opportunity to join a leading Private Hospital in North London as a Marketing Administrator.
Leading Private Hospital with a successful operation in North London.
As the Marketing Administrator you will assist in the work of the Business Development Department by providing support to the Marketing Manager and rest of the Business Development Team in all areas of the promotion, publicity and development of the Hospital, with particular responsibility for advertising (print and digital), event coordination, website content updates and results data collation/tracking. Administrative/secretarial support for the Head of Business Development is also a requirement.
Key responsibilities include:
- To provide administrative and project support to the Marketing Manager, Head of Business Development and the Business Development Team. To achieve this, close co-operation with all members of the department is vital and substantial time will be spent on promotional, PR, website and event related projects.
- To assist in the planning, implementation, execution and review of the Marketing Plan.
- To assist with any required projects from concept to completion by liaising with suppliers, staff and clinicians under the guidance of the Marketing Manager and/or Head of Business Development and with final approval from other Departments, Clinical Teams, the Hospital Director and the Head of Business Development as needed.
- To assist with the design, production and distribution of advertisements/advertising campaigns (digital and print) under the guidance of the Marketing Manager and/or Head of Business Development.
- To update content as needed across all websites and relevant 3rd party websites.
- To coordinate marketing-led events from concept to completion under the guidance of the Marketing Manager and/or Head of Business Development, including pre-event and post-event marketing and communications
- To lead on and co-ordinate Consultant, Consultant Group/Unit and specialty specific marketing.
- To assist with any other Marketing or Business Development related duties as required.
The successful Marketing Administrator for this Healthcare company will:
- Be educated to a high level, ideally degree educated.
- Career orientated and want to pursue a career in Marketing.
- Be I.T. literate - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, internet, survey platforms and preferably database.
- Have good telephone and written skills, a personable demeanour, flexible approach and professional manner.
- Be able to prioritise, often conflicting tasks and work to deadlines.
- Be able to work unsupervised.
- Be able to produce results within deadlines.
- Be able to work on occasional evenings and Saturday mornings (the role comes with a requirement to support events which can be run on evenings and weekends - usually 2-3 times per month).
Competitive salary depending on experience and an excellent benefits package on offer to the successful Marketing Admin.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76195978