HR Consultancy are working with a Global IT Consultancy to provide contract staff to work on a major project based in Edinburgh.We require a number of Java developers to work on this project, you must have strong Java experience (at least 4 years) You will have a demonstrable history of working on complex or large programmes of work.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
To Design and develop software in line with quality standards, produce / execute unit tests
and Identify / fix bugs in software
You must be able to independently solve problems and describe, in written & verbal form, the root cause of issues.
Your solutions designs will be of a high quality promoting standardization and repeatability.
Involvement throughout the software development lifecycle and Provide trusted work package estimates.
• Java EE
• SOA and integration via an ESB
• Knowledge of implementing rules-based workflow and business processes (preferably JBoss BRMS/Drools)
• Knowledge of business process modeling and BPMN (preferably using JBoss jBPM)
• Experience of test driven development and continuous integration
• Code instrumentation and monitoring techniques to support application performance monitoring
• JBoss Developer Studio or similar (e.g. Eclipse IDE)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76207075