Senior Product Owner (My EE App)
Senior Product Owner - My EE App
£Competitive + benefits
We're EE. And our vision is to provide the best network and best service so our customers trust us with their digital lives. We're doing that by building a new digital backbone for Britain and offering a great experience to each and every one of our customers - through our stores, in our centres and online. But we can only achieve our vision by having great people working for us. People who are empowered, supported, challenged - and rewarded. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. That's why the Sunday Times named us one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. But why take their word for it? Come and see for yourself.
In this role you'll help the biggest mobile network in the UK stay at the forefront of new technology. Working closely with our data and insight team to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, it will be down to you to make sure that our EE app is designed to ensure an unparalleled user experience. You'll have the opportunity to create and develop new features with your team and form the strategies needed drive customers to the app to experience these. This is your chance to work at the heart of an ever-growing, digitally focussed company, and make a lasting impact on our future.
What you'll do
* Build strong relationships with stakeholders and engage closely with the Dev Ops to help determine the best technical implementation methods in an agile environment
* Carry out in-depth analysis using A/B and MVT testing
* Provide user and data-led insight to shape the roadmap
* Ensure that the customer is at the centre of all decisions
* Create best of class Products and features
* Drive positive customer engagement and deliver expected commercial performance
* Guide your teams' decision making and encourage data-driven design.
You'll definitely :
* Have a proven background in app product management, specifically native apps for iOS and Android.
* Have experience in launching impactful, insight led digital journeys
* Demonstrate a strong customer focus and data lead approach
* Show the ability to conduct effective, insightful analysis
* Deliver high volumes of demand to tight timescales
* Be creative, innovative and curious
* Have demonstrable experience with a high profile, high volume consumer app
* Have experience of working in a fast moving, agile environment
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary
* Private Healthcare
* Company Car or Cash alternative
* Life Assurance
* 25 days' holiday
* 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
* 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
* Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76193903