A Marketing Manager is required by a rapidly growing Internationally focussed firm. The product / service is Information Technology (IT) related. Current Growth is across the UK, Ireland, EMEA and North America. The successful individual will demonstrate experience in driving marketing plans to drive lead generation and brand awareness through SEO, social media, PR, events direct marketing and developing sales support collateral. Leadership skills would be useful as there is a team to lead, Your core focus will be on building and driving growth in the lead generation function. Managing a team of UK based internal sales executives and Global external lead generation agents, Ideal Background Experience:
- Previous experience in B2B is a must and experience working for an IT Company advantageous
- Previous experience in working with a smaller, growing, dynamic, fast-paced organisation useful
- Team player, a confident communicator at management level and experience of managing teams to successfully deliver objectives.
- Previous experience devising marketing strategy, planning and delivery across the marketing mix with particular expertise in SEO, social media, event management, content marketing and digital direct marketing.
- Managing the marketing budget and delivering ROI.
- Excellent presentation skills and must have a strong creative outlook with excellent copywriting skills.
- Dynamic, high energy individual with a desire to make a real difference to the business and looking for a long-term and exciting career as you will be given the opportunity to develop and enhance your skills and career.
Key: Marketing Manager SEO Events Social Media Digital Marketing
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76177163