Private Law Solicitor
Our client, based in St Helens are an independent firm of solicitors. They offer a comprehensive range of legal advisory services to individuals across many diverse sectors.Role
You will need to have a good grounding in Private Client matters with at least 3 years' experience.
The firm deals with a range of high quality private client matters, with experience in the following being desirable: Court of protection, tax planning, LPAs, Wills, Estates, Probates and Deeds of Variation.The successful Private Client Solicitor will take on an existing caseload of wills and probate work, as well as taking on a key role in the development of new business and expansion of the team.
Candidate Profile and experience:
- At least 3 years PQE
- You will have broad Private Client experience; you should have good technical knowledge
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 3 years PQE (there is no upper limit on PQE)
- Experience of managing fee earners would be an advantage
- Business development experience is essential
- You will need to have excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on great client service
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76171688