Front End Developer - All Grades, Junior to Senior
Front End Developer, up to £60k
One of the big five IT and business process firms in the world, is currently growing it's digital team of agile specialists, building and delivering user centred services and solutions in partnership with their clients based across the UK.
They are looking for talented individuals with a passion for the latest technological trends and open source technologies, to join their agile engineering teams and to help them build cutting edge digital hubs across the UK
As an award winning employer, our client offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for training to certified level and beyond, career growth and professional development. Flexible hours and remote working from home, excellent benefits including pension and 3% share purchase matching schemes. 1 day per year paid volunteering in any worthwhile area of your choice and up to 25 days per year leave with option to purchase additional days.
They encourage an active social side to the teams with managed subsidised events arranged throughout the year from gaming evenings to family barbecues and hiking weekends as well as much more.
Role and Responsibility
Front End developers will undertake development activities in TDD, BDD and Scrum, or other Agile practices. You will be responsible for coding, building, testing and maintenance of software systems, and subject to experience coach other more junior developers.
Commercial Front End web application development experience
Good communication skills
Willingness to learn continuously and actively grow your career
Understanding of industry standards and best practice
Experience of modern source code management approaches
Experience of development using open source technologies
Commercial experience in:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- User-focused mindset
- Agile experience
- Use of open-source libraries
- Angular 1.4 and above
- Back end development experience
- Understanding of test automation for acceptance testing
- Test Driven Development experience
- Familiar with domain driven design principles
- Experience of development and deployment in a cloud containerised environment
- Experience of Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience with, Bootstrap, JQuery, Initializr, Modernizr
- Occasional travel to other parts of the UK may be required.
- Candidate must be eligible for UK Security Clearance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76205611