Interim Bookkeeper- Production Company
Interim Bookkeeper job- Media, Production Company- West End- Immediate start- £Competitive. MS Dynamics
Please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short notice period. Bookkeeper experience is a necessity.
Your new company
A small production company are currently looking for a Bookkeeper on a temporary to permanent basis. With solid repeat business returning each year, the finance team has subsequently grown, therefore opening up the position for a temporary bookkeeper job in their West End office.
Your new role:
- Raise sales invoices and apply cash receipts
- Process purchase invoices and payments
- Perform month end reconciliations
- Create excel reports and work on special projects
- Assist with General Ledger and Accounts Receivable reporting
- Maintain customer accounts
- Provide assistance with year-end audit
- Perform various other bookkeeping & administrative related tasks
What you'll need to succeed
- Accounts/bookkeeping experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience with accounting software (MS Dynamics SL) is preferred
What you'll get in return
You'll get a competitive salary equivalent for the duration of the role. You'll be joining an outgoing and exciting office environment where stability is offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76168199