My client have become an icon of modern Britain and further afield. They offer a unique and customised product which had gained popularity globally.
This role represents an opportunity to join a rapidly growing business that shows no signs of slowing.
The brand has been around for over 40 years, but the remarkable growth began after the millennium. They have become one of the modern icons of British design and continue to grow both in the UK and overseas.
They are looking for a talented Finance Manager to join their team in North Middlesex.
The key responsibilities include:
- Management of a finance team
- Production of monthly management accounts for company and subsidiaries abroad
- Consolidation of monthly management accounts
- FX management, hedging and revaluation
- Both Stock and Standard cost management
- Balance sheet recs for Group, Company and Subsidiaries
- Fixed asset register for Company and Subsidiaries
- KPI reporting on a monthly basis
- Stat returns (National Statistics, Intrastats, EC Sales Stats, VAT returns)
- Liaising with auditors and tax advisors
- Annual and 5 year budget packs with analysis
- Oversee the stock take audit
- Rolling Cash flow and P&L Forecast
The success full candidate will have the following:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- An interest in manufacturing and/or engineering would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and multi-task
- Background in multi-currency environment
- Experience of stock accounting
- Proactive and flexible approach; willing to contribute to the ongoing development of the business.
- Experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
A competitive package is on offer for the successful candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76198560