Brand Marketing Assistant
Do you have a keen interest to work within the marketing and branding industry?
Are you a creative, highly organised and proactive individual?
Do you consider yourself experienced within marketing and business to degree level or equivalent?
Our client is an award winning company looking for a Brand Marketing Assistant to work within the marketing department during a new exciting brand launch within the company.
Location: Camberley, Surrey with travel to Milton Keynes
Salary: Up to £20,000
Position: 1 year Fixed Term Contract Full time
- Working within the marketing team to support with all administrative duties required.
- Support with evolving the brand through producing marketing materials in line with the company branding image and requirements.
- As this company is currently rebranding the role will involve many marketing and branding opportunities, giving the right candidate excellent exposure to different opportunities.
- To support in building company awareness and brand engagement.
- The position would be ideal for a recent graduate or someone looking to start a career in brand marketing.
- Degree level educated or previous equivalent work experience – ideally within Business and/or Marketing.
- Excellent written skills – knowledge of correct grammar and the English language.
- An ability and skill to work creatively, and contribute to new ideas within the department and company.
- A positive and proactive approach to your own and the wider team.
- Thrives on working within a busy fast paced environment, with a team player attitude.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76086537