Primary Teacher - LKS2 - Brierley Hill
We are working with a small, friendly Primary school in the Brierley Hill area who is looking for a Year 4 teacher to join their team on a long term basis. This is a full time, long term role.
The school is one form entry and has an inclusive atmosphere and ethos. Children’s behaviour is good and the school are looking to make improvements to their teaching and learning and are looking for a good primary teacher to support this.
To apply to this role you will need the following
This Primary Teacher role requires:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A recent, strong teaching reference
- At least 2 years of work references
- NQT’s and experienced teachers are welcome to apply
- Good behaviour management
- Familiarity with the KS2 curriculum
- A positive, can-do attitude and approach
As a year 4 Primary teacher you will be expected to plan, prepare and deliver exciting and engaging lessons to meet national curriculum standards. The children are well behaved and eager to learn, so you will provide effective differentiation in lessons to ensure all children reach their full potential.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday Pay
- Free, ongoing CPD
- PAYE and Umbrella pay options
- The opportunity to work with a family-run agency that considers each candidate as an individual, not a number
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact GemmaHall at Flourish Education
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76207174